One month left until GSDI 15 - Workshop Registrations Open!
Online registration is now open for the 20 Workshops scheduled to be delivered at the GSDI 15 World Conference in Taipei, Taiwan, 29 November to 2 December. All workshops are free to attend!
The 15th Global Spatial Data Infrastructure World Conference (GSDI 15) brings together specialists from around the world to explore challenges and innovations related to geospatial data access to and use. Join in to learn and share experience in three principle sectors – Smart Disaster Prevention, Smart Transportation, and Smart Cities. Register now at http://gsdi15.org.tw/Registration/ .
There are twenty Workshops being delivered at the Conference. See the full list and register for the Workshop of your choice here: http://gsdi15.org.tw/Workshop_index.aspx
GSDI 15 World Conference Workshop Sessions
1. SkyEyes Launch Conference from SkyEyes GPS Technology Co., Ltd. - 2016/11/29 13:30-17:00.
2. Earth Observations for Societal Benefits from National Space Organization - 2016/11/29 13:30-17:00.
3. Designing and Developing a Global Disaster Management Platform from Centre for Disaster Management and Public Safety - 2016/11/29 13:30-17:00.
4. A Platform for Building Safe and Resilient Communities from Esri - 2016/11/29 13:30-17:00
5. The Fourth EUTW Forum on Environment and Science-Smart Transportation and Sustainable Development from European Union Centre in Taiwan/Advanced Public Transportation Research Center - 2016/11/29 13:30-17:00.
6. Strategy on Large-Scale Landslide Disaster Mitigation and Future Prospects of Smart Disaster Prevention from Soil and Water Conservation Bureau - 2016/11/29 13:30-16:30
7. Discussion on Implementation of Revision Survey of Cadastral from Chinese Society of Cadastral Survey - 2016/11/30 09:00-12:30.
8. Open Data, Makers and Citizen Science from Singularity & Infinity Co., Ltd. - 2016/11/30 13:30-17:00.
9. Smart Disaster Response Trends Forum from National Chung-Shan Institute of Science & Technology - 2016/11/30 13:30-17:00.
10. Workshop of International Open Smart City Spatial Information Standards from Information Center, Ministry of The Interior - 2016/11/30 13:30-17:00.
11. from Water Resources Agency, Ministry of Economic Affairs - 2016/11/30 13:30-17:00.
12. Land Information Network Service and 3D Cadastral Development from Center for Land and Environment Planning, National Taipei University/Land Administration Bureau, Kaosiung City Government - 2016/11/30 13:30-17:00.
13. Knowledge-Sharing Dialogue on Technology for Disaster Risk Management between Taiwan and Japan from Taiwan Association of Disaster Prevention Industry/Japan Bosai Platform - 2016/12/01 09:00-17:00.
14. GSDI Marine and Coastal SDI Capacity Building Workshop and Towards a Global Assessment of National Spatial Data Workshop from Global Spatial Data Infrastructure (GSDI) Association - 2016/12/01 13:30-17:00.
15. Sensor Web Workshop from Information Center, Ministry of the Interior - 2016/12/01 13:30-17:00.
16. Smart Taipei: A Cooperation between Public and Private Sectors from Department of Information Technology, Taipei City Government, Taipei Smart City PMO - 2016/12/01 14:00-17:00.
17. The Research of Crowd Sourcing and Internet of Things (IoT) to Support Micro-Scale Information from GIS Research Center, Feng Chia University - 2016/12/02 09:00- 12:30.
18. Remote Sensing Technology and Crowd Sourcing for Exposure Mapping in Urban Areas from ICRM Sinotech Engineering Consultants, Inc./Nanyang Technological University (Singapore) - 2016/12/02 09:00-12:30.
19. Creating Business Value from High Resolution Building Footprints and Building Attributes at Continental Scale from PSMA Australia - 2016/12/02 09:00-12:30.