- Published: Tuesday, 18 April 2017 14:11
Esri User Conference agenda is live
See What's in Store for You at the Esri UC. When you join over 16,000 of you peers from the global user community at the world's largest GIS event, you can count on learning valuable new skills, workflows, and best practices—all of which you can take back to the office and implement right away.
To experience all that the Esri User Conference (UC) has to offer, start building your schedule today. The full agenda—with detailed descriptions of all technical sessions, workshops, presentations, and activities—is now available online!
Here's a small sample—just to give you a glimpse into what awaits in San Diego.
· ArcGIS Pro: Tips and Tricks
· Defining and Driving Location Strategy
· ArcGIS Online Steps for Success: A Best Practices Approach
· Leveraging Esri’s Managed Cloud Services to Help Your Organization
· ArcGIS Enterprise: The Road Ahead
Start planning your schedule today!
View the detailed agenda: http://www.esri.com/events/user-conference/agenda