- Published: Thursday, 13 April 2017 13:54
2017 GIS for a Sustainable World Conference
The GIS for a Sustainable World Conference is the place for you to start making strategic strides towards achieving your organization’s global goals. This year’s event features an engaging, interactive environment that drives collaboration with your peer community.
Go in-depth on new, innovative solutions like virtual and augmented reality apps, with an agenda full of immersive technical workshops, interactive discussion groups, and engaging breakout sessions.
Each session has been designed to highlight and leverage innovative GIS technology to achieve the SDGs—transforming the world by helping to end hunger, poverty, and inequality—and to improve health, water quality, and more.
Here is a quick look at some of the Interactive Discussion Group topics you’ll enjoy when you join Esri in Geneva, Switzerland on May 9-11, 2017.
- New Technologies: UAS/Drones, Virtual and Augmented Reality, and Crowdsourcing and Citizen Engagement
- SDG Data Indicators: Zero Hunger, Health & Well-Being, and Clean Water and Sanitation
- New Options for Data and Workflows: Field Data Collection, Patterns of WebGIS, and HDX and ArcGIS
- Communicating Your Work: Real-life Examples of Good Information Products, StoryMaps, and Web Application Builder
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover how ArcGIS empowers the international community to achieve the global goals through stronger collaboration, coordination, and insight.
Esri is a valued, founding member of the GSDI Association.