- Published: Thursday, 03 November 2016 18:43
Defence Geospatial Intelligence (DGI) Benchmarking Report released
GSDI's friends over at DGI Europe have once again compiled their own research into some of the biggest issues affecting the industry today. DGI’s latest geospatial intelligence research report, in association with Textron Systems has just been released, and we wanted to make sure that you don’t miss out on the opportunity to download your free copy.
Get your copy here instantly http://bit.ly/2eahDIB
We are sure you'll find this an interesting read!
DGI interviewed 100 senior GIS focused professionals from defence and government organisations to discover how they are using GEOINT today, how they are overcoming their challenges, and what they predict for the future.
Inside the report you will find:
• The biggest concerns when investing in GIS.
• How GIS could most effectively evolve to better meet commanders’ future needs.
• The best methods for maximizing the effectiveness of activity-based intelligence.
• The most commonly used open source geo data collection methods.
... and much more!
The Defence Geospatial Intelligence (DGI) Conference will be taking place on January 23rd – 25th 2017, at the QEII Centre, London. Remember as we are a proud partner of DGI 2017, we have been offered an exclusive 10% off, using code GSD10 if you book online here: http://bit.ly/2eY1hEm