- Published: Tuesday, 13 December 2016 18:58
DGI 2017 – Join 112 Geospatial Intelligence Experts
[We know you are busy but we wanted to make sure that you received this time-sensitive information about this event]
We're pleased to be able to inform you of the full brochure for the 2017 Defence Geospatial Intelligence (DGI) meeting in London http://wbresear.ch/dgigsdilh. The brochure contains the full 3 day agenda, including the best-ever speaker faculty of 112 senior GEOINT speakers from 5 EYES and partner nations. It also contains the most relevant and current topics of which everyone working in geospatial intelligence needs to be aware. View the full brochure here: http://wbresear.ch/dgigsdila
The meeting takes place 23rd – 25th January 2017 at the QEII Conference Centre in London. Here’s why you should attend:
• More Senior Geospatial Intelligence Leaders Than Ever Before - As the mandate strengthens for governments to make use of geospatial intelligence, more senior leaders from around the world are travelling to DGI 2017 to share their vision for the profession and the capability including Robert Cardillo, Director - NGA, General Sir Nicholas Carter, Chief of General Staff - UK MOD, Brigadier General Paul Nelson, Director of Intelligence - NATO International Military Staff (IMS) and Brigadier Lars Corneliusson, Director of Intelligence - EU Military Staff.
• 112 Geospatial Intelligence Experts Speaking - Learn how geospatial intelligence is positively transforming mission outcomes from civilian, military, security and industry experts from around the world across just 3 days.
• Exclusive Drill-Down Day – Working with Open Source Geospatial Data – January 23rd - As governments seek new ways to enrich geospatial intelligence from open sources including social media and volunteer geographic information, find out all the answers to questions around authenticity, legality and fusion of unclassified and classified data during one dedicated day.
• NATO and EU Investment in Geospatial Intelligence in Europe - Discover EU and NATO plans to improve intelligence capabilities across the region in support of greater security and stability over the next 3 years.
• 100s of New Geospatial Products and Systems Showcased in the Exhibition – Find out about the latest geospatial product launches first and test 100s of new examples of geospatial software and hardware on January 24th and 25th in personalised demonstrations from market leaders and emerging innovators onsite.
View the full brochure here: http://wbresear.ch/dgigsdila
Do you think you or someone in your team would benefit from being there? Book your place now using our exclusive code GSD10 to receive a further 10% off: http://wbresear.ch/dgigsdilp
P.S. Remember to book your place before Friday 16th December, as discounted tickets are very limited! Book your place today with code GSD10: http://wbresear.ch/dgigsdilp